I feel that this is a TED talk worth viewing!
I suggest that we must consider the differing needs of the introverted students we teach!
After viewing you might like to use one of these Thinking prompts to help you reflect
- Make a claim about the topic
- Identify support for your claim
- Ask a question related to your claim
- What feelings do you have after experiencing this?
- How were you made to feel this way?
- What would you like to do with these feelings?
If this TED talk and your reflections on it have whetted your appetite for exploring further I recommend that you read Susan’s book ‘Quiet – The Power of Introverts’. There is an eBook version too. Here!